Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving because of.....

  • good food & family to enjoy it with me

  • Karen's visit & help with the dishes
  • ducks to feed
  • a fun movie to get us in the Christmas spirit
  • time to totally relax and watch football or soccer
  • jigsaw puzzles to do together (well mostly Matt, Karen & George)
  • the "I am thankful for...." feathers we have filled out for more than 20 years with such gems as "I am thankful for tummys & tickling & that Dad is fat & that 2 + 2 = 4"

3 comments:

  1. Good food and family! What more could you ask for on Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing your fun with me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 20 years of thankful feathers...That's impressive. That's a lot of thankfulness! Glad you had a good thanksgiving. tfs! Did you like The Christmas Carol? A few of our family members went to see it 3D and thought it was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great tradition. I would love toget a copy of the feathers you used, to maybe start this same tradition with our family.

    ReplyDelete