Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm a Squirrel Torturer!

On Monday I hung up my bird feeder eagerly anticipating all the new types of birds I'd be seeing here in the Wilamette Valley!

My first visitor was this cute little squirrel who was sure that somehow he could enjoy this newly discovered food source.
"Maybe if I stretched enough!"

" I can jump that far....I think I can, I think I can....."
"Ok, I'm here. Now what do I do?"

This is his third day of trying unsuccessfully to eat my bird food. He's a tenacious little fellow! I don't see him for an hour or two and then he returns to try again. I swear that when he sees me taking pictures through the window, he gives me dirty looks. I feel so bad that I think I'll buy a squirrel feeder.

1 comment:

  1. You're an ol' softy!! Smart little guy...and he's sooooo clse to getting to the good stuff. lol! Thanks for the chuckle! :)

    ReplyDelete