Thursday, August 12, 2010

Portland Move Part 4

George brought back the bachelor pad stuff that I didn't want and then we loaded up all the furniture and kitchen things that I wanted into a big U-haul truck.

Everyone helped!
I helped by staying comfortably out of the way!
Matt was the brains behind the loading of the truck. It reminded me a a large scale Tetris game! Matt did a masterful job and it all fit.
Saying goodbye was hard but we were off to finally really make the move to Portland.

Now the new challenge is to fit it all in the little two bedroom apartment!

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! It's good you have 4 strong handsome men to lift the heavy things! I know from experience you will be able to fit it all in. Maybe even after a few months you will find you don't need everything you thought you did at first. I did. Did your boys come with or did they stay? What are they doing?

    ReplyDelete