Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy early birthday and happy late birthday!

Matt's birthday is going to be while we are gone on our trip so I decided to post his birthday tribute early. Then I realized that I had completely forgotten to post on George's birthday so maybe if I do Matt's a few weeks early and George's a few weeks late, on average I'll be ok!

Here is George getting his first birthday cupcake! I love the high chair! I wish there was a picture of him eating it. His mother told me that he never liked to be messy. I wonder! If that is true our sons definitely didn't take after their Dad!
Here is my favorite recent picture of George. Happy late birthday!

And here is how I feel after being back living in the same place for a few months!
Matt will soon be the big 3 - 0! I can't believe it. Two children over 30! Matt was a wonderful fun, smart, busy and interesting boy!
Now he is a fun, smart, busy and interesting man

No comments:

Post a Comment