Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Puppies, puppies and more puppies!

What's even cuter than one puppy! Twenty-seven puppies! And I spent the afternoon with them!
We had outdoor play time!
Just like kids, they had the 'if she has it, then I must want it" mentality!
Lots of puppy kisses during cuddle time! They loved my watch and my glasses and my camera strap and all the snaps and cords on my ski jacket! If it is possible to chew it, they did!
I especially liked "Individual attention time"! It's important for these future guide dogs to get lots of one on one attention so that they are completely used to different people handling them! We were happy to provide this service! I love the expression on my puppy's face. I'm sure he is going to be a STAR!
Doesn't he look like he's asking when his individual time is going to be?
These three are from the J litter. That means that they all have J names. I think they are Jed and Jethro and Jocelyn. It's like having one family with two blondes and one brunette!
After their exhausting afternoon they enjoyed some puppy nap time!
I get to go back two more times! Lucky me!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute!!! I agree with your comment whats cuter than a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dogs! How can you leave and not take one with you? Just looking at them makes me want one.

    ReplyDelete