Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Aruba

Aruba isn't a lush tropical island. It's a desert with 47 different types of cactus. Don't think I'm complaining though!
The northern part of the island can only be explored in 4 wheel drive vehicles. That was a fun adventure! Sharing our jeep with a newlywed couple from New York made it even more exciting. They had never done any kind of off roading and they were pretty vocally nervous!
In the Marriott's 'Lazy River', we were absolutely LAZY for embarrassingly long periods of time.
A sunset cruise was the perfect ending to a perfect day!
Aruba is a Dutch island, complete with windmills!
Guess what these fish loved to eat? Crumbled up goldfish crackers!
The license plates appropriately expressed our sentiments concerning our Aruba vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your Aruba posts! I especially love your two "favorite views". I think it would be the same for me. You look so tiny and thin! You and George are a cute couple, so fun to see you relaxing and having fun together! LOVE THE SUNNY pictures! Thanks for sharing you vacation with me.

    ReplyDelete