Monday, August 29, 2011

Soccer weekend!

Thanks to Scott we enjoyed a weekend of soccer! He got us tickets to the University of Portland Women's game on Friday night. It is the first time I've gone to a UP game without a rain jacket! This time the weather was perfect, the game exciting and Portland won!

The U-14 Boise Nationals team that Scott helps coach was in Portland for a tournament so we got to spend time watching youth soccer again. Sitting on the sidelines with a group of parents seems so totally normal to us. My eyes automatically go to the tall blond players, even though I'm really there to support the tall blond coach!

And Barcelona won yet another trophy! That's 12 in three years! I love soccer!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had soccer here. I miss the games that I went to often when I lived in London.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete