Sunday, June 9, 2013

Visit

I remember during one of the presidential debates when Mitt Romney referred to his adult sons as his 'boys' and the liberal media went crazy.  Supposedly his comment was meant as a slur to Obama because it harkened back to the days when black men were commonly referred to by this condescending term. The media confidently proclaimed that no one referred to their adult sons as 'boys'. Trust me that I mean no disrespect to anyone when I say that our 'boys' came for a visit.
One of the reasons they came was to visit the Nike Employee Store.  Scott coaches a team affiliated with Nike so he got a pass.  We didn't know how the pass worked exactly so all five of us trooped in.  The very nice receptionist told Scott that he could take his wife, his dependent children or a 'life partner'.  Since Matt was standing by Scott and they had the same address she said she wouldn't ask any questions....I decided that they have known each other all their lives so I guess that does make them life partners.  These two were in Nike Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment