Thursday, July 7, 2016

4th of July

For Isabella it was the first 4th of July in her life and for Monica it was her first in the USA!  I hope they enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed sharing it with them!
Naturally we introduced them to some 4th of July traditions like barbecuing
And roasting hot dogs over the fire!
No Lewis family 4th of July would be complete without fireworks!
Isabella liked them for awhile and then decided that inside the house was the place to be.  I don't blame her as they did get pretty loud....including a roll of 16,000 firecrackers. The noise was constant for 10 minutes and that is no exaggeration!  Isabella, every dog in the neighborhood and I would all nix this particular firework for next year!

I love my family and love sharing holidays with them. This little cutie just makes it extra fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment