Thursday, July 7, 2016

More 4th Fun Times!

You'll just have to understand that I am a first time grandma so I can't stop myself from taking pictures and blogging about the 'cutest baby in the world'!

Our little fish, Isabella, loved her first experience at a splash pad!
And enjoyed a little yoga with Grandma!  It was hilarious to watch her lift one leg high!  Unfortunately we didn't get a photo of that! 
Story time with Uncle Scott!
A nice family walk on the Boise Greenbelt!
 Jackson is definitely a part of the family!
 We love our little city of Eagle, Idaho!
This little miss is now mobile!  And she loves balls!  Scott says she is going to play for the US or Argentine Women's National Soccer Team! Watch out world here she comes!
Her shirt says, "Grandma Makes Me Smile".
I need one that says, "Isabella Makes me Smile"!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment