Thursday, November 2, 2017

We Interrupt the Silk Road

I've been so intent on posting about our trip that I totally forgot three important events that have recently happened.
First - George and I celebrated our 42nd anniversary.  Here we are two kids about to start our life together.  October 29, 1975! 
Second - George's Dad - Walter Lewis would have turned 100 year old on October 30th...or maybe he did get a 100th birthday celebration.  I'm not sure how it works in heaven!  Here he is enjoying one of his favorite past times - hunting with his sweet dog Meg! 
And third -  this little monster thoroughly enjoyed Halloween!  She's just the cutest little monster ever. Isabella is talking and learning so much every day.  I love this age and can hardly wait to spend time with her in a few weeks. 
Life is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment