Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2017 Christmas Favorites


First of all a trip to Boise! 
And that meant we got to spend a lot of time with some of my favorite people and favorite dog.  We did miss Mary and Mark but they were spending Christmas at home with almost all of Mark's family. 
Craft time....maybe not 'favorite activity' but they are all good sports! 
Isabella loved this...well she loved playing with the popsicle sticks and pompoms! 
 These ornaments were definitely favorites! 
 Of course we did a puzzle...this year a Star Wars theme! 
My Spode Christmas dishes are a favorite of mine... 
 Scott's funny faces are another favorite Christmas tradition! 
I made a couple of improvements to our traditional Christmas dinner and breakfast favorites.  Cinnamon rolls proved to be very popular with our breakfast pizza.
And as an appetizer - penguins made of olives, mozzarella balls and carrots!  Yummy and fun! 
Gift giving is always a favorite...I love my warm shirt for walking on frigid Portland mornings. 
 George inherited his Grandfather, George William Lewis's pocket watch.  I got it repaired and cleaned.  Another favorite... 
 And Isabella's favorite had to be the red and green tissue paper.  Who really needs toys? 
We didn't just dream of a white Christmas, we had one!  For this Arkansas girl, that is always a favorite.  
And we ended Christmas with a family trip to see Star Wars - The Last Jedi!  Maybe not my favorite Star Wars movie but definitely a fun one!
 I love holidays full of 'favorites'!

No comments:

Post a Comment