Saturday, December 29, 2018

Paying the Price

Remember my post about how FUN it was to get out all the Christmas decorations that I hadn't seen in 8 years?  Well for the past two days, I've paid the price for all that FUN!  In our apartment in Lake Oswego I could decorate and then undecorate in less than an hour.  Remember we lived in 1200 sq. feet. Here it took me all of two days...and that is not an exaggeration!  Definitely not minimalist here at our house! I have all the decorations I've accumulated over the last 43 years plus a lot of my mother's things.  Now I have things well organized and every box is labeled.  I'll be ready to do it all again next December...and will be happy to do so!

In case you are wondering, I have 4 boxes of tree decorations! And two trees! 
These are all the 'non tree' decorations.




No comments:

Post a Comment