Friday, September 20, 2019

It's All About Jackson!

I looked back over the photos I took of my visit to Harper's Ferry and realized that there is not a single photo that doesn't include Jackson!   I guess that is pretty normal for 'Grandma' photography,
And he is quite photogenic!
Going for a walk 
Spending a few moments with Grandpa  
'Driving the car' - His Mom loved to do this too!
Enjoying the park!  I was amazed that he can climb UP the slide. 
Story time and bubbles at the community library 
Bedtime stories 
Photo moment with Grandma and Grandpa 
With Mommy 
And just a few from our photo shoot.  This chair was Mark's when he was a little boy. 
Jackson is wearing his white clothes from the temple sealing ceremony. This chair came from my mother's house but I have no idea where she got it.  
Yes it is true - Happiness is being a Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment