Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Grandma-Grandpa-Isabella Night

At the very beginning of the Covid-19 'Stay AT Home' orders, Isabella started calling me every night so that I could read her a story.  One of our favorites was called How to Babysit a Grandma.  Isabella LOVED it and started planning her own night to babysit her grandparents.  We finally felt like it was time to make it happen.

First rule was that no Mommys and Daddy were allowed!  Goodbye Mom and Dad!
First stop was Chick-fil-A drive through.  Then we were lucky to find a beautiful park with only a few people so that we could enjoy a 'social distancing' picnic and walk.
The theme for the night was 'Frozen' so we started out with a Princess Anna puzzle  and sparkly play dough.  Both were hits!
 
Queen Elsa even 'froze' her sister!
Grandpa and Isabella  popped some corn in preparation for watching Frozen II.
But before the movie we had the most exciting part of the evening!  I had ordered a Frozen dress for my little princess.  I was so excited about this.  When she saw it, she immediately started taking off her clothes to put on this dress.
Dress, crown, gloves, cape, wand, and even braids for Princess Anna! She loved it!
To be honest, George watched Frozen II while Isabella and I played Frozen!  A good time was had by all.  I think this will be a new tradition.  We all loved Grandma/Grandpa/Isabella night.  I think we should do it once a month!


No comments:

Post a Comment