Sunday, July 18, 2021

This and That

Even though we have lived in Eagle for years, this was our first time at the Eagle Fun Days - Water Parade! We all enjoyed it but no one more than Isabella.  Our 'water girl' loved every minute, even when being sprayed with water from the fire truck.  You can tell by my expression that the cold water was a shock!  Definitely will plan to go to this one next year and we'll be better prepared with our own super soakers and water!

Isabella continues to be a total delight.  Last Sunday we had a treasure hunt with clues that eventually led her to the 'treasure box' I bought years ago in Dubai.  It is filled with Mardi Gras coins and necklaces thanks to my dear friend, Janet Brown.  Definitely treasures to this little girl!
 Ice cream continues to be an important part of our Sunday night dinner, no matter what else in on the menu.
And after almost 17 months George and I went back to the temple.  So wonderful to be in that place of peace, learning and revelation!
Looking at this non-selfie stick photo I can definitely see the advantage of using one!  Without it I am all NOSE!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment