Thursday, August 26, 2021

Happy 3rd Birthday to Jackson!

I endured almost 11 hours wearing a mask so that I could attend Jackson's 3rd birthday party!  It was worth every itchy- nosed moment on the airplane to celebrate this adorable grandson's big day.

He's obsessed with Paw Patrol so a theme for the party was easy.
A  Paw Patrol cake and some well organized and easy games equal party success!
Mary was very creative and had activities for each character.  Jackson loved it all.
3 Year old boys really are adorable!

Jackson got into the whole gift opening routine really quickly!
Each evening while we were putting toys away, Jackson would quiz his uninformed Grammy to see if I had finally learned the names of his beloved Paw Patrol puppies.....Chase, Marshall, Zuma, Tracker, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Everest....I think I have it now!

I am sure that Jackson was meant to be in our family as his favorite candy is Reese's Cups. His favorite drink is Dr. Pepper (which he adorably calls, "Red Juice"). He has a keen sense of direction and he is bossy.  Sounds like other members of our family!

Oh how much I love that little boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment