Friday, August 27, 2021

Shopping With Isabella

I got back just in time for a much anticipated school clothes shopping trip with Isabella. To be honest, I think I was more excited than she was!

We started out with Weitzel's Pretzels cinnamon/sugar bites and 'red juice' AKA Dr. Pepper.  Shhh....don't tell her mom!  I actually got her strawberry lemonade but she much preferred my 'red juice'.
Since her favorite thing right now is rainbows, we went on a quest to find shirts and jackets embellished with them.  Then to find matching pants. Success on all fronts!
  Last on the list was a quick trip to Claire's for accessories.  She liked the hair bows and bands and the jewelry (most with rainbows) but her favorite was the magic wand.  I love that she asked me where we could buy one that really worked.  When I told her Diagon Alley, she was ready to fly off to London.  Reminds me of her comment when talking about snorkeling in Hawaii next time we went. She expressed her enthusiasm about this idea because she was so excited to see real mermaids.
A new annual 'Isabella and Grandma' tradition is born!
I just love her so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment