Monday, April 17, 2023

Can't Forget Mark!

Our Jackson hit the jackpot with his parents.  Mark is a great dad for our little guy.

He takes him to breakfast every Saturday morning at Waffle House.  Often they then go on a Home Depot trip.  Mark picks up the kid's DIY kits and then teaches Jackson as they work on completing the project together.

Hammering

Painting


To make a little birdhouse and feeder!

Doesn't he look cute in his Home Depot apron?

Mark is the perfect recipient of my antique toys!
My mother saved this truck for many years and I finally decided to give it to Mark.
He did some research and learned that it is from 1958, when I was 5 years old.
In his research he learned that you could buy a replacement tailgate and the small chains so, of course, he did.
Now my antique truck looks like new.
Thanks Mark.

A couple of years ago, I gave Mark the Marklin train that my mother had saved from my childhood.  Again, he researched, bought the needed parts and now Jackson has a train set.
Mark even bought more cars and enough tracks that they can make a figure 8.
Makes me smile to see my grandson playing with my old train set.
I love thinking of my Daddy in heaven watching his grandson play with the train he gave me so many years ago.
So glad that I got to spend time with this family and participate in their activities.













No comments:

Post a Comment