Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jazz vs Lakers

One of the things we did in Salt Lake City as part of our graduation celebration was go to the Lakers/Jazz playoff game. We saw the really exciting game that the Jazz ALMOST won. All three of the boys cheered for the Lakers and they managed to avoid getting into any fights with the Jazz fans! Those Jazz fans are pretty crazy & had some choice t-shirts! Mary was there too but the boys didn't take her picture! I wasn't worried about Mary getting into a fight!

I'll have to admit that although I cheered for the Jazz I was really excited to see Pau Gasol, (he's from Barcelona), Derek Fisher (he's from Arkansas & was one of my Mother's favorite players), Kobe Bryant (who doesn't want to see Kobe) and even Phil Jackson (coach of 10 championship teams - 6 with the Bulls and 4 with the Lakers).



It was a memorable night!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow...you must have a great zoom lense on your camera to get such great closeup shots from the top of the stadium. Good on ya! (As my sister in law from Autralia would say) It must have been an exciting game!

    ReplyDelete