Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weddings!

Two week-ends ago I went to Phoenix for the wedding of our niece Andrea. Perfect weather and a beautiful wedding and reception!

I also got to see the new home of our nephew David and his wife, Melissa who got married in January. They have a great home and they are the neatest, most organized newlyweds I've ever seen! Plus they have a fun new addition to their family - a German Shepherd puppy named, Duke!

Then last weekend I went to Provo for the wedding of another niece, Laura. She is one of my 'new nieces' from sister in law Tammy's marriage to Richard. Another beautiful wedding and reception even with the snow and sleet and cold! Tammy made a beautiful 'mother of the bride'. I'm sure Laura's mother, Annette, was there and approved of everything!

I've loved spending time with my three wonderful sister in laws - Katherine, Tammy, and Karen. They are fun to be around! I'm lucky to have 'sisters' after my years as an only child!

Here are my four 'new nieces' - Julianne, Laura, Alysia & Natalie. I love that they are part of our family now. What super young women!

No comments:

Post a Comment