Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve - Goodbye 2010 - Hello 2011!!

Tonight for New Year's Eve we walked across the street to our local Lake Oswego movie theatre. It is the kind of place where the same guy who sold us our tickets also worked the concession stand and started the movie! I liked that hometown feeling. We saw "The Social Network".
I agree with this review "Fantastic performances, compelling story for teens and up. "Iffy" for Ages 14–15" and I'd add "Iffy for people sitting by their Bishop." Movies make me so mad when they add sex scenes and drug use that they don't really need for the story. The acting is wonderful....even Justin Timberlake does a good job as a despicable character. Really smart people who come up with revolutionary ideas like the founder of Facebook are fascinating. And the whole chain of events that led to the creation of Facebook does make an interesting story. It is a good movie and I can see why it is often listed as one of the year's best.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good New Years Eve. Me I was in bed at 9:00. Saying that makes me feel OLD!

    ReplyDelete