Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cruise humor

On the last day of the cruise the cruise director shared some of the questions he'd been asked.  I think they are so funny but it surely makes me think of all the 'dumb' questions I've probably asked over the years.

  • When he announced that the photos that had been taken during the cruise were on display in the photo shop someone asked him, "How will I know which ones are mine?"  Uhh....the ones with you in the photo.
  • "How small does my head have to be to qualify for the spa's 'mini facial'?
  • "Where is the elevator that takes me to the front of the ship?"
  • One complaint from the last cruise was that the glaciers were too 'dirty'.  What exactly did they think Holland America could do about that?  Send some room stewards a couple of days early to clean them and how exactly does one go about cleaning a glacier...with a zamboni????
  • "What do you do with the ice sculptures after they melt?"
  • "I notice lots of people with small patches behind their ear.  What religion are they?"  His answer the "e-queasy-asticals". " I am a dedicated member of that religion.
  • "Is the water in the toilets fresh water or salt water?"  His response, "Why do you want to know?  There are too reasons I'll never know - #1 and #2!"  Sorry 2nd grade humor here!
  • And then there are the classic two questions. "Does the ship generate its own power?"  No we have a really long extension cord. "Does the crew sleep on the ship?"  Ummm...we are in the middle of the ocean, where else would they sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment