Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#12 Parma

Parma is our 12th foster dog for Guide Dogs for the Blind; our 3rd active, working guide.  The lady she guides is in Hawaii for her 50th wedding anniversary.  Parma doesn't know that she missed out on a trip to Hawaii!  She has been a pure delight, as easy as a dog could possibly be.  The only problem is that she has 4 small meals a day and I have a difficult time remembering that mid-day meal.  When it is too long past her perceived meal time, she reminds me with a pitiful, "I might starve" look like this.
When she isn't sleeping right by my feet I find her resting in her little den!  Doesn't she look comfy?  When I leave her home, it is no problem to get her to go in her crate.  She likes it in there, especially with a little treat to keep her occupied.  
I take her back tomorrow and George and I are both going to miss her a lot!
I'm glad I have loved all these foster dogs....thanks to Guide Dogs for the Blind, my heart must be getting very big.

No comments:

Post a Comment