Monday, December 23, 2019

A Stocking for Jackson

George's mother knitted Mary a baby blanket even though her hands were misshapen with arthritis.  She gave it to me and said that 'there was love in every stitch'.  I don't really knit but I am following my mother's tradition of making stockings for each member of the family.
This year was Jackson's turn!   Mary reports that he is into balls, doggies and cars so this one seemed appropriate. 
After 10 Star Wars movies, watched in order of the story, not the release date (I am definitely ready for "Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker), the entire new season of The Crown, 3 episodes of NCIS Los Angeles, a few reunions with Friends, and some channel flipping between Fox News, CNN and MSNBC - it's finished and in the mail! And yes, there is love in every stitch!  

I hope next year it is hanging on our mantle along with Mary's and Mark's and Christopher's! 






No comments:

Post a Comment