Sunday, December 22, 2019

Santa and the Grandkids

 When our kids were little, we took them to the mall every year and had a photo made with Santa which was added to a little Santa photo album.  It is so fun now to add grandchildren Santa pictures!
Jackson and the little guy  
I love Jackson's expression.  He looks like he is thinking, "Why are you handing me to the weird guy? HELP!!!!!"
Because the little one is not legally theirs yet, I can't show his face on social media.  Trust me though, if he is officially adopted, I will change this photo!  You can also trust me that he is very cute! And that Mary is VERY busy with two little ones who are a year and a week apart in age!
 Isabella 
 She likes him better this year. I think Mrs. Claus helped calm her fears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment