Saturday, June 18, 2011

More food....and drinks too!

Almost 25 years ago when my cousin Bill was at the Jerusalem Center this was a favorite of the BYU students.
It's still there....same oven, same baker, and the BYU students still come here to enjoy pizza.
Not only does he bake pizza, he bakes bread for most of the neighborhood, including some of the bakeries. Not all homes or bakeries have ovens so the dough is brought here and then is baked in his large oven. Sounds like a good system to me!
It's a pretty traditional cheese pizza, except that it has egg in addition to the cheese. It wasn't my favorite....give me a falafel anyday!!
Good marketing idea here....Cana Wedding wine! Does it turn to water?
Jerusalem's answer to Starbucks....a mobile coffee shop! I'm told that in the hot summer he sometimes carries lemonade instead of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment