Monday, June 13, 2011

Shepherds, Sheep, and Goats

"I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine" John 10:14
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10: 27

"And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left." Matthew 25: 32-33

We witnessed a graphic demonstration of these verses in Nazareth as we watched this shepherd lead his flock to safety for the night. First the sheep went into their pen, then the goats followed to go into their own pen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am considering using a picture of a shepherd in a book that I am writing. Would you consider allowing me to use it?
    Thank you, Luz M. Urrutia
    Luzma777@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete