Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Blizzard Round 4


I found this sign on the 75% off table at Safeway last week so I decided I needed it on my door!  And it worked like a charm!
 I went to dinner at a friend's house last night and came home in a 'Colorado worthy' snow storm. 
Those snow covered trees are so beautiful but can also be quite dangerous. See that little branch blocking our stairs?
In a city with so many huge trees the heavy snow presents lots of problems.  Here is a tree in my friend's yard. Luckily it missed the house but her whole neighborhood is without power.
And here is another picture to show the problems this kind of snow presents to Lake Oswego.  Luckily this one didn't hit a house.
Officially in Lake Oswego they are saying we have 9 inches.  On our deck we have about 6! Portland may be closed for days! Maybe until spring! I love the hashtag one of my teacher friends used on her photos of the day - #6dayweekend. It's 1:00 p.m. and I'm still in my jammies!  Enjoying this snow day to the fullest!


No comments:

Post a Comment