Thursday, January 26, 2017

Boise Weekend


I made a quick trip to Boise for a long weekend.  They still have a ton of snow!  I loved it but Matt and Scott are getting tired of all the shoveling they have had to do.
Construction is finally happening after our flood.  I got the new built in bookcases I've always wanted for the family room. 
New carpet! 
Fun new paint colors!  Green accent wall in Scott's room, gray in bedrooms and in the bathroom, extra white trim, porcelain walls and a dark gray accent wall in the family room....  
Matt and Scott ordered their new mattresses. 
I did a lot of sorting and cleaning out.  We took 2 big loads to DI.  And I still managed to have some grandma time with Isabella.  Currently she is obsessed with Pat-a Cake. 
 As soon as I finished it one time she wanted me to do it again! 
So much fun with this cutie!  When she finally tired of 'pat-a-cake' and 'putting it in the oven for baby and me' she entertained herself with books. A girl after my own heart!
 I can hardly wait to go back in a month or so!




No comments:

Post a Comment