Monday, January 2, 2017

Isabella - Christmas 2016

I remember last Christmas holding a two month old Isabella on the beach in Lincoln City and thinking ahead to how much she was going to love being on this beach in 2016!  Boy was I right! She absolutely loved it!
She reminded me so much of her Dad at this age.  I always said that I could be on a huge parking lot with little Johnny and if there was one puddle anywhere he would manage to find it and splash in it.  Isabella was exactly the same.  She wanted to be IN the water! Dad and Mom had to keep a close eye on her so that she didn't succeed!
Her favorite thing was to walk towards the ocean and then let her Dad scoop her up and run away from the waves.  I think she would have done this all afternoon and giggled the whole time!
She had no fear! And if left to her own devices she would have taken the 'polar plunge'! This little girl is very independent!
We were able to slow her down enough to take a couple of photos.  One with Mom and Dad.....
One with Grandma and Grandpa! Now I'm dreaming of a family holiday in Hawaii where running into the ocean is allowed!
She loved everything about Christmas.  Lots of attention from doting grandparents, aunt and uncles and of course her parents!  She also liked the front door of the house since she could see her reflection and she is enamored by any kind of mirror.  In this photo I think she was sad because she wanted to go 'with' Grandma and not be left behind!
The present Santa brought was a big hit.  Now I just hope all the music won't drive her Mom and Dad crazy!  I wonder how long the batteries will last!
She certainly gave us some extra joy and love on this my favorite holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment