Monday, January 2, 2017

Hats off to Christmas Morning!

Until I looked back at the pictures I hadn't realized that we had a hats theme!

First Miss Isabella with her "Christmas themed" head gear!
In fact, Christmas themed head gear for all the girls!
A Stetson for Scott!
I think he looked handsome but I ruined it when I told him the hat reminded me of LBJ!

Matt's hat helped us remember to be healthy and socially conscious.  Drink more water but not water out of single use plastic bottles!
Mary looked cute in her hat from Ecuador! Did you know 'Panama hats' are actually made in Ecuador?
For years I have tried to bring the boys ski hats from the countries we've visited - from Nepal to Chile - and I've never gotten it right.  They never like them.  In Ecuador I found these great hats and thought they would make a great joke Christmas gift.  I was surprised that they really liked them.  I don't expect to see them actually wear them but they appreciated the humor!
Hats off to Mark for buying a Christmas gift for himself!  He pronounced them a perfect fit, the right color and just what he wanted!  And hats off to Mark who doesn't enjoy traveling but was willing to fly across the country to be with us!
Tipping our hats to Monica for adapting so easily to our American Christmas traditions!  Having her in our family is a true blessing! She puts up with us with grace and good spirits.
Hats of to George for making all this fun possible with his hours of hard work and dedication and love!  We are a lucky family to have him as husband, dad, father-in-law and Grandpa!!




No comments:

Post a Comment