Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Five of the Best Years Ever

Five years ago today, John, Monica and 2 month old Isabella took the long flight from Buenos Aires to Boise to make their home in the US.  

Because they had a lay-over of several hours in Salt Lake, I flew to Salt Lake and surprised them.  My flight got in a short time before theirs.  After figuring out what gate they would be using, I walked that way and ran into them on the concourse.  Funny that Monica recognized me first!  Tammy picked us up and took us to downtown Salt Lake.

I will never forget holding that sweet little Isabella for the first time.  Oh what joy and what instant love!

These last 5 years have shown me the truth of the statement, "If I had known how much fun grandchildren were, I would have had them first."

No comments:

Post a Comment