Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Light the World - Christlike Love

 One day the prompt was "Who represents Christlike love to you?  Highlight them on social Media".  

It was hard to pick just one Christ-like person to highlight today as my life has been blessed by so many! Finally decided that I needed to highlight my Aunt Dawn Jensen Boyle, the wife of my mother's brother Eddie Boyle. She radiates an inner joy and love that blesses all who know her. Dawn has a way of making people feel important. I recently read the letter she wrote to me after I had called to tell them that I was going to be baptized. She wrote, ‘Talking to you last night was one of the biggest thrills of my life’. Every time I see Dawn she makes me feel like seeing me again is a thrill. Don’t you think that is the way it will be with the Savior? He will be thrilled to see us!
Dawn with two daughter-in-laws, grandchildren and great grandchildren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment