Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Father's Day

We were on the road coming home from Portland on Father's Day so this post is a bit late.

I totally agree with this sentiment expressed by Billy Graham.

I've been blessed with great fathers in my life.
So this post is to sing, praise, and notice their value to me and to our children.
I wouldn't be 'me' without the influence of my Daddy.
I couldn't have done 'life' without George by my side.  
He wouldn't be the man he is without his Dad.
So Dads I see just how valuable you are!

George and one year old Mary
And another of new Daddy George with 2 month old Mary
I don't have a lot of photos of my Daddy and Mary so each one is a treasure. 
This one is Christmas 1978.
And finally, George's Dad with his first 3 children
All heroes in my book!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment