Saturday, November 25, 2023

Adventurous Mary

 Mary definitely has some of my adventurous spirit!  For months she has been carefully mapping out a route from Harper's Ferry, West Virginia to Boise by way of Gatlinburg, Tennessee; Lonoke, and Fort Worth, Texas where her sister-in-law lives, and then on to Boise.  That about 3500 miles alone with a 5 year old! She had done lots of research and had several 'kid friendly stops' planned for each day.  I am so happy that it worked out perfectly for her to meet us in Monticello.  

Jackson is shy at first but he warmed up to my cousin Scott and his wife pretty quickly.  He even wanted to pose with them for a photo.


Scott and Cassie are experienced grandparents and have the best toys!

I love my Boyle cousins - Bill and Scott!
Cassie had prepared a great dinner for all of the Monticello Boyle family.  Why we didn't get a photo of the whole group, I'll never know.
I wish we could have spent more time there.







No comments:

Post a Comment