Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Eagle Family Fun

 While Mary, Jackson and I were driving to Eagle from Salt Lake, Isabella was very busy trick-or-treating!
I definitely think she needed to share some of her haul with Grandma - at least the Reese's Cups!
I just love having my family together.
We enjoyed a 'make your own pizza' night.
Everyone is happier when they can add exactly the topping they like!
I love seeing my two cuties playing together.
Jackson warmed up to George this time.  
Helping him make the race cars go through the loop helped.
Carrying our shoeless boy from the store to the car was fun too!
Just like a sack of potatoes!
George's sister Karen came to visit again.
She spent lots of time with Jackson.  
He decided that his Great-Aunt was pretty 'great.'
We all agree!
Karen treated all of us to a wonderful dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant.
Delicious food and great company!

Jackson decided he loved my big bath tub....
and the hot tub!
The falls leaves were entertaining as well!
All too soon, we took them to the airport for the flight home.
I think both Mary and Jackson were glad not to be driving back to West Virginia!




















No comments:

Post a Comment