Monday, December 30, 2013

Cousins

My recent trip to Lonoke was to celebrate the wedding of my cousin Ross's son Josh to Erica.  Here they are with my Uncle Dick, his grandfather, and his sweet wife Virginia.  Dick married Virginia after my Aunt died.  I'm so glad that they have had each other in the years since their first spouses passed away.  Dick is the last of my Daddy's generation to be with us.  
I stayed with my cousin Jane and her husband Pat.  I don't know why I didn't get a picture of Pat.  I love that he always asks for my 'preferred foods list' before I get there so that he can make all my southern favorites, like black eyed peas!

 Cousins are the friends you keep forever!
Charlie Cummings, married to my cousin Joy, who was not able to attend the wedding; me; Janie Derning; Brenda and Ross Moore, the parents of the groom; Robin and Chuck Lewis.

A cousin is a ready-made friend for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment