Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sick for Christmas

We've been passing some sort of bug around here and it was my turn on Christmas.  If you don't believe I was sick and to dispel any thoughts that I am a vain person, here is how I looked on Christmas morning! Yikes, I really did look terrible!
 Christmas happened anyway though!  Here is Matt with his Catalan Independence shirt…..
And Johnny with his Spanish National Team jacket.  We're hoping for another Spain victory at the World Cup this summer.
 Scott and his new swim suit.  I think he liked it better than this picture indicates….I hope he did!
If you notice a trend with George's new suit, it is because we are going to take a family vacation to Hawaii!
We didn't forget our favorite four legged family member, Jackson.  The edible card definitely made him happy!
While all the guys went to see the 2nd Hobbit movie on Christmas afternoon, I enjoyed TV, a warm fire and a long winter's nap.
Thankfully by the 27th I was alive again and able to enjoy a nice walk to see the Lake Oswego Christmas lights.
It was a Merry Christmas after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment