Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gaudi is a Genius #1 Parc Guell



 I'm not sure how many trips I have taken to Gaudi's amazing Parc Guell. Since it is mandatory to take any 1st time Barcelona guests I am sure I have been many times. A stroll through Parc Guell gives one a real taste of the playful genius of Antoni Gaudi.  On our recent visit I tried to take a few photos other than the normal 'lizard' shot to try and capture some of the tile fun!
But we couldn't resist one 'lizard' shot!
I am sure my house needs more tile.
                                   

 What could be more beautiful than tile undulating benches?
 I also am sure that a window like this would add a lot to our house.
 And maybe a tile wall in the garden….
And lets top the house off with a roof like this!   Do you think the architectural control committee for our neighborhood would agree to a turret and a cross?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment